Receive a certified Intern certificate for any 2 week or more internships
Do you spend too much time on your PC? Are you good at the Internets? Do you have an eye for the Photoshop and skills with word excel? Would you like to help youth in your community and all over succeed. Get your certificate and medal of honor for supporting this program in your community ( usually only a few blocks from your home, work, or office.
If you answered yes to all of the above, and you live in the USA, you might be who we’re looking for. Jeffery Rhodes-My website www.feedtheworldtour.com is about protecting life from harm. Every day over 5000 people try to commit suicide and is the highest cause of death for teens 7th to 12th grade. 1 in 6 go hungry every day and 7000 teens drop-out each school day. We are the real community prevention team. The program is to prevent crime, gang related deaths, preventing over 450,000 aggravated assaults and 5000 murders over the next 2 years with your support. While I seek for grants, 501 C, go to college I need volunteers for now but your will be a part of the team. I am seeking an organized, well-spoken, mostly-normal fan to join our Social Media Team as part of our new initiative to help local families. Throughout this process, the Intern would learn and assist with all social media channels, as well as help create original content that we’ll post on a day-to-day basis. If I have as many as 40 people it would make a huge difference put thousands if not millions back into the economy everyday.
- Assists in the day to day running the U.S-program Social Media Channels, working directly with the Community Manager. (mostly from home)
- Works with the Community Managers in leading efforts to oversee, maintain, and grow corporate and brand profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Interact closely with the PR and Marketing Team to coordinate and promote content via Social channels.
- Build and implement content calendars based on marketing messaging and goals, and source the assets needed to fulfill them. Oversee creation of content native to social media platforms.
- Build a relationship of trust between the company and the community on every channel, evaluating audience sentiment, responding to community messages, etc.
- Investigate new social and community channels and evaluate their value to the marketing goals.
- Measure and communicate with the team on the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
- Continuously offer fresh ideas to the team about creative ways to engage with the community beyond the product, capitalizing on current events, trends, holidays, etc.
- Expertise with social media tools.
- Willingness to experiment.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Creative, humorous, and able to understand what the internet likes – and what it doesn’t!
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Education: High School Degree / Some College
- The ideal candidate is either in-college or has a Bachelor’s Degree, and is looking to make their way in the entertainment industry!
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent
Beats4books formerly the Jeffery Rhodes music program and now the US Program has had major developments. What started out as a free instrumental beats opportunity has changed? We now offer reality TV shows in addition to our other 21 programs and 8 services concerning at risk youth, addiction, violence, and crime prevention. The main part of this program is giving youth opportunity in their situation to make things easier or better to function and more successful. Looking for volunteers to be mentors to help over 80 percent single moms in the USA. Working to build an extra free food source for at risk youth and their families bring job opportunities to places youth frequent with mentors and community pastors intervention and find better solutions based on the situation.. Please join our cause and lead the future by singing up to attend one of our meetings on Mondays in beaverton Oregon at Hard Rd Pizza 16300 SW Hart or Wednesday nights at the pub at the end of the universe. on the corner of 28th and Gladstone about 4 blocks south of SE Powell. Sign up ASAP: Register below.
Intern for Beats4books Concepts and development Pilot Program for community growth.